Welcome to St Louis County Athletic Association
About the SLCAA
The St Louis County Athletic Association (SLCAA) was established on November 30, 1977 through the joint efforts of seven charter members associations. Today the SCLAA has 6 ball parks participating in the league including:
- Eureka Athletic Association
- Fenton Athletic Association
- Manchester Athletic Association
- Maryland Heights Athletic Association
- Pacific Youth Association
- Valley Park Athletic Association
Together, the seven member associations provide well organized & unified youth baseball and softball programs for boys and girls of all skill levels in the West, South and Mid St Louis County areas.
Why Should Your Baseball or Softball team Play in SLCAA?
- Our teams experience a variety of different parks and tiered competition.
- The annual St Louis County Tournament is open only to SLCAA teams.
- We provide high quality fields and reasonable concessions.
- For more then 35 years our member associations have operated as non-profit volunteer organizations.
- We continue to enhance our baseball and softball programs to meet the needs of all teams. ( recreational, intermediate and select)
- The International Baseball Association (IBA) recognizes our association as one of the best programs in the country and allows us to send teams to Japan and Australia to play in the World Games. These countries also send teams to our SLCAA ball parks.
Where to go from here?
Contact one of our member associations and you can register your team with that association. They will be your “Home” Association for the league. Your home association coordinator will give you more direction regarding ranking and the game scheduling process which take place after registration closes.
Sports Authority Fathers Day Coupon 20% Off for the baseball community!